Do you feel...
If so, there is only one solution that will position you to:
1. Claim your true value,
2. Get paid what you deserve, and
3. Accelerate your career
IT'S HIGHER PERFORMANCE!
But, on a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the highest),
where does your career performance fall?
Would you like to perform at a level
that positions you for a...
If so, then join career performance expert, Jullien "PurposeFinder" Gordon, in The Innerview—a full-day professional development experience.
The Innerview process is a guided self-reflective conversation between you and your highest self supported by introspective questions, interactive activities, multi-media, frameworks tested and refined by New Higher.
This event is for...
& Aspiring Entrepreneurs
who want to:
1. Perform HIGHER
2. Earn HIGHER pay, and
3. Contribute at HIGHER levels
About The Innerview Event
Jullien will teach you proven success strategies that he only shares with his corporate consulting and coaching clients that he discovered and developed through his years being a high performer, "innerviewing" high performers, studying at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, and working in the talent development and recruitment industry.
During this career advancement experience you’ll personally work with Jullien through parts of The Innerview workbook, so you’ll always have a point of reference as this is a simple process to manage your career throughout your entire life.
During the day you will learn how to:
- Create undeniable value with “The Cycle of Higher Performance”
- Understand your company's business model with “The One Minute MBA”
- Position yourself for a promotion or raise with “The Big Bang Project”
- Discard the cards and build lasting relationships with “Network Visioning”
- Identify your passions and turn them into skills with “The PassionFinder”
- Communicate your true value at all times with “The Point A to B Story”
By the end of the day, you will know how to:
- understand your company's business model and use that awareness to make meaning and money
- position yourself for a raise or promotion in 90 days or less
- multiply your personal and professional network 10-fold in just 3 hours a month
- marketing your professional skills offline and online in a way that shows that you are valuable and available
- manage your manager's emotions and expectations so that you can perform at your highest level
- create a new job within your current company that aligns with your purpose, passions, and a problem that moves you
- network more powerfully within your company, industry, and community
- speak about yourself in a way that represents your true value whether you are interviewing internally or externally, networking, in a group meeting or 1-on-1 meeting, on the phone
- earn extra income through a side hustle based on the training you're getting from your current employer
And you will leave this experience with:
- a personal business model and career plan that explains how you’re going to make your highest contribution and a living doing what you love
- dozens of practical tools, techniques, and teachings that you can apply immediately on Monday morning at work
- a network of other professionals who know you beyond your current company and position but instead know your purpose and passions
About Jullien Gordon
Jullien Gordon is a PurposeFinder and Innerviewer committed to helping every D.R.E.A.M. awake and he defines D.R.E.A.M. as having one’s Desired Relationships, Employment, And Money. While most people have only have one or two of the three, Jullien will share with you how he has created a life that has an abundance of all three by helping you discover your life’s work (or career) instead of settling for work-life balance. His career leadership has allowed him to consult for corporations and non-profits on employee motivation, engagement, and performance.
- Discovering one's life work is the only key to work-life balance
- Our careers and companies can offer us a source of meaning and money
- Seeking to always give more than to take is the only way to create true value
In his storied career, Jullien has demonstrated high performance on countless occasions:
He was trained at the Stanford Graduate School of Business where he focused on organizational behavior, high performance leadership, strategy, and entrepreneurship. After earning his MBA, Jullien became head of Talent Recruitment at Management Leadership for Tomorrow where he was charged with the responsibility of growing their talent pool for their two flagship programs—MBA Prep and Career Prep.
- Speaking at 60+ companies, business schools, non-profits & colleges nationwide and being invited to speak at TEDx three times
- Writing 4 books on topics including Career Advancement, Finding Purpose, and Personal Productivity
- Earning his MBA and Masters in Education from Stanford University at the age of 25 and his BA from UCLA in 3 years
- Growing a profitable company and consulting practice in less than 18 months with just a few thousand dollars and an administrative assistant
- Outperforming older people with more experience for top positions using his unique innerviewing and interviewing techniques
- Paving his own career path within an existing organization where he was able to get a promotion and 30% raise in less than a year
- Creating four national movements via Potluck, Driving School for Life, 30 Day Do It groups, and his Route 66 Tour
- Being featured at Forbes and Black Enterprise
In January 2009, at the height of the financial crisis, he created The Department of Motivated Vehicles, now known as New Higher, to help individuals discover their life's work and make their highest contribution to their company and the world through their daily work.
About The Innerview Process
While interviewing is about getting a new job, innerviewing is about doing your best job at all times. The term innerviewing implies that all of the answers are already within you. Rather than giving you answers, Jullien seeks to help you and the collective discover authentic answers that will work best for you. The Innerview process involves Jullien simply using his unique gifts to:
- Creating a safe space to help individuals explore their purpose,
- Asking deep questions while listening deeply to your answers as you speak and write, and then
- Reflecting yourself back to you in a way that you may have never seen yourself before.
The process is not about changing you—it's about helping you become more of who you already are.